Sunday, April 26, 2020

A Way I've Dealt With Depression.

Today, I put John 3:36 up on most of my walls of social media and platforms.  Mostly, it was random, but it gives a lot of insight!  Dealing with depression these past few months, years one might say, the thing that always has helped me is going to the Bible and God during these difficult times.

Even if you, the person reading this, do not believe in God, still give the Bible a try.  If anything, it does in-fact have moments of great comfort if you let it.  I encourage you to sit down and just read 2 to 3 chapters into Matthew or any book of the Bible and you will find yourself really winding down.  It's pretty incredible!

Just a thought! ♥  Have a wonderful Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Rosebuds

This crazy life! ... I'm almost getting close to being able to record my first gamer video.  I am going to make a pole...  Vote in the c...