Friday, April 24, 2020

Would you care for some bread? ♥

Today, I learned how to make bread!

Well, more like I finally started to make bread.  With all this crazy virus going around (me dealing with some depression symptoms off and on) I finally have started to make some bread!  I will leave the recipe below, in case anyone would like to try it!  (I found it originally on YouTube a long time back and I can not remember who I watched... but anyway!)

I hope everyone who found this blog from my Wattpad are doing well!

3 Hour Bread:
3 cups of flour (preferably self rising because I'm not sure how the none rising works...)
1 1/2 cup of warm water (the water has to warm enough you think it's hot, but not hot enough you cannot keep your finger in it!!)
1 tablespoon of honey (or none if you don't have any, my husband just prefers it that way haha!)
A pinch or two of salt
Mix well!!

Cover the container with a towel of some sort.  Set to rise for 3 hours.  Warm oven to 375, flour the pan well.  While that warms, empty contents onto counter that has been convered in flour to nead gently into a bread shape.  Bake for 30 minutes or so.

And there you have it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Rosebuds

This crazy life! ... I'm almost getting close to being able to record my first gamer video.  I am going to make a pole...  Vote in the c...